Ascenson Presents: What Does Surrender Actually Look Like?

   Ascension Press and Ascension Presents

in collaboration with Inspires
give you this riveting magnum opus.‎..





Condensed Refelection
By James Z. Carpio

My late brother lawyer would always tell me when he was alive to play it by the ear when it comes to living my life. Little did I know that what he wanted to impart to me is to leave it all up to God.

God is in charge so says my brother priest.

Indeed, Father Mike is correct, in that we should like to surrender to God.

1. To say, "yes," to Him.
2. To trust in Him.
3. To let Him be our Lord.
4. To give our everything to Him, be it good and bad stuff of our lives.
5. To let Him have access to our lives.

So, let us make Him the pilot of our rocket ship, metaphorically, and assume as the co-pilot of our shared destiny.

May you be inspired by the Holy Spirit and God Bless!

Comments