Harold: About an abused boy



Will I be okay?

Harold's eyes began to well up with tears and flowed down his cheeks.

Of course, God made sure of it. 

Harold wiped away his tears with his grey sweater and asked the young girl talking to him, who are you?

I am from the future.

I am Mary, your future granddaughter.

At 17 years old, Harold found himself in a hospital after a meltdown.

Will I be okay?

Yes, you will be.

Harold rubbed his eyes and stared at the lovely woman in front of him and asked, who are you?

I'm from the future.

My name is Dianne, your future wife.


Then, at 32 years old, Harold found himself walking out of a mental hospital after the Doctor's approval.

Will I be okay?

Yup.

He saw a six year old boy who held his hand as he was walking towards the car where his brother was waiting, and asking the young boy, who are you?

Pops, I'm from the future, I am your seventh son.

Harold felt reassured. It was like he was looking at a mirror. The way he were when he was at the same age. What is your name?

Well, you named me, Harold Junior.

Then, all was well.






























License: (license)

Comments