Being the Other Brother among 11 Brothers




Back in the day, my younger brother's core of friends were the 90210 bunch of their batch.

I did not meddle with his life at all. I mean as long as he still has ten fingers and ten toes then I am good with that.

I joined a rock band. He joined a rock band.

I did not join the officer corps training. He did not join the officer corps training.

I will not say that he copied me but after years passed.

I joined the banking industry. He joined the banking industry.

I joined the telecommunications industry. He joined the telecommunications industry.

Purely, coincidental I guess..

He joined Accenture then. I joined Accenture then.

Other than those, we have nothing in common.

He is outgoing and I am reclusive.

Being reclusive that I am, people think that I am the youngest. And, people are surprised that I actually exist. I jokingly told my other brother that they hid me all those times.

Amusingly, I became the other brother.

And yeah, I get, "Oh, the writer!" a lot nowadays.


















Embed from Getty Images

Comments