To Infinitea and back home!





Mango Cheesecake

Large

Sugar Sweetness level O% (Diabetes runs in the family, so...)

And, to go. (Take away or take out.)

The Magsaysay Avenue Branch is well-illuminated.

The ceiling is, opulently, installed with chandeliers that make it surreal. Almost like a miniature cathedral.

Across the entrance window is a ceiling to floor glass wall that lets you see the Basilica. On your left are a few trees and a well-tended garden.

There is a balcony overlooking the now widened Avenue. You can see Starbucks and Yellowcab. And, watch the world pass by and enjoy the postcard-perfect view of the Urbanity of The City of Naga.

The clientele are mostly rich millenials, the kind you see in the 1990s hit series Beverly Hills 90210. And, yuppies.

I feel out of place because I think I may be a tad bit older.

So, I just have it to go.

I have been going there a LOT of times. They even gave me a loyalty card which I lost, but, it does not matter. I keep going there to Infinity and Beyond

There is no beyond. That is just from the movie "Toy Story". What there is though, is no nonsense excellent customer service.

Fast, and no standoffish attitude. Competency at its best.

Now, that is what I like.



























photo credit:  www.infiniteamilktea.com

Comments